Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Alexis is 3

Our baby is 3. It is such a happy/sad. How blessed we are to have her in our family. Happy 3rd Birthday Angel.
Making cupcakes for her friends at school with Auntie Kelly.


Rolling pizza dough for her birthday dinner. We made pizza's in grammy and grampa's pizza oven.


The colorful cupcakes.

Alexis not wanting to pose with her cupcakes.

Allie's birthday cake was a giant cupcake. It was really cute, and yummy to.

We went to Disneyland on her actual birthday. It was so much fun.

The latest princess dress to add to her collection. She wore this most of the day at Disneyland.




6 comments:

JERI VANN said...

hey becky!! she looks just like you, she is a doll!! i am so happy to find you on here. its great to see how everyones lives have changed so much!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Alexis is adorable! I can't believe that my baby is 3 as well! I still look back on that picture that was taken of my son, Cammie's little girl and yours! They have grown up so much! WoW!
So jealous about the disneyland trip! Some day my dreams will all come true and I will actually get to take my kids there!
I forgot, when is your due date?!

Cam and Hol said...

Becky!
Oh my heck! I found you!!! How are you and your cute family??? I don't have a blog anymore but let's e-mail for sure! My address is camhollywright@msn.com. I miss you, can't wait to chat!
Love,
your cross-country bff,
Holly:)

Emily said...

Hey David and Becky! How fun to find your blog! (I found it from Scott and Karen's). Email me so I can invite you into my family blog! It's such a great way to keep up with people.
emykate03ATyahooDOTcom

Chalei said...

Hey guys! Alexis is a total doll! Glad you have a blog. I got into it too! Hope everyone is well. We miss you Tons! Come for a visit! Love ya- Chalei

kobayashifamily.blogspot

The Van Fam said...

She is so adorable! I love her eyes!