'B' is for busy Blake boy. He just turned 17 months this last week and lets just say that boys are so much different than girls. If this little man is awake he is into something, and at lightning speeds.
He has a few words now.. ball, no, yuck and Dad. The word ball-because he looooves balls. We where walking through the mall tonight and there was a really tall Christmas tree covered in round ornaments. If he knew what the lottery was he would have thought that he won it, he looked at it in wonder and amazement with his hand raised saying baallll.
No and yuck he says because I think he probably hears them a thousand times a day and has full understanding of what they mean and will tell you in loud volumes when you try to change his clothes(heaven forbid) or make him do anything he doesn't want to do.
Word four, Dad. Simply put he loves his Daddy. Usually the kids are in the bath about the time David gets home at night. The second he hears David come in he calls Dad and it's all I can do to keep him in the bath after that. Despite that he is still a momma's boy. Secretly I love it. He is such a joy in our home. We love Blake.
The pictures below tell a fun story. We have church at 12:30 on Sundays. We put Blake down for a morning nap before we go to church. Last Sunday, about 10 minutes before we were to leave for church we were surprised that he hadn't woken up from his nap yet and decided we'd better go wake him up.
David went up to get him and laughing through the monitor told me to come up and bring the camera. I was thinking the worst, once I had gotten him up from a nap and he painted his poop all over. I was not up for that.
Some how he had gotten a hold of some vaseline and smeared it all over himself and his bed. He knew he was in trouble but I think he had a lot of fun doing it. I washed his hair 3 times, it was still a little greasy but we had to get to church. The thing is we don't really know where he got it from.

No comments:
Post a Comment