Something about warm weather makes you want to have short hair. So Alexis, David and I all got haircuts. It was Alexis' first real haircut and turned out really cute.
Grandma Leslie cut Allie's hair May 1st. Thank you grandma.
What's cooking with the Baker's
5 comments:
In that last picture Alexis is in the back looking like she's thinking, "Oh no, dad!" You guys are so cute.
Hey guys! Love the haircuts! We just shaved Trey's head too! Your little girl is so absolutely gorgeous! Its sad that we live so far away from you!
Hey Bakers! We're so glad you joined the blogging world!
Becky! yay. I'm glad you have a blog. it's such a convenient way to keep in touch. I've always loved your hair short! cute. I got your christmas card today. Congratulations on your pregnancy! So happy for you.
Love the blog! Thanks for the nice family picture and letter! WE miss you! I should have sent you an invite to my blog, but if I don't get a comment from you soon I will re-invite you
Post a Comment