So two really exciting things happened this week, I worked my first day as a working (making actual money) dental hygienist and my baby went to preschool.
I worked my first day on Tuesday at Dr. Chin's office in Thousand Oaks. He is a really nice dentist and I am excited to work in his practice. Unfortunately he only needs me one day a week so I went interviewing on Wednesday and Thursday and found a job at a periodontal office and another general practice. So exciting. I really enjoy my work and think that I am adapting pretty well.
My little angel started preschool on Wednesday at Pinecrest Preschool in Thousand Oaks. David, his Mom (Leslie), Auntie Kelly, and myself were all there for this momentous occasion. Her teacher is a sweet lady named Miss Vinnie, they have small little toilets that Alexis loves, and a small class size. Alexis was really brave (unlike her Mom) and had a wonderful time. I can't believe how grown up she is getting, she's not a baby anymore, she is a little girl. To bad they can't stay small forever.

No comments:
Post a Comment