Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a big Baker Thanksgiving is Arizona. It was amazing. David's Dad is one of 9 children and all were there with most of the 50 plus grandchildren and great-grandchildren. I have never seen Thanksgiving on such a large scale. The food was great and the company even better. It was very memorable and we had an amazing time.

Jenny and Terry.

There were four pregnant momma's there. Laura and Emily resting on the couch- not pictured Nancy and myself.

The cousins playing outside.

Richard and Christy in the VIP section.

The cousins.

Little cousins.
Beard cousins at Mel's chamionship football game.
Watching the game.





2 comments:

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I love big Holidays! Usually my parents call dibs on the Stake Center and all of my mom's 8 siblings come and it's a ton of people and a ton of fun!
Love Love Love the cake that was made for your mom's b-day! I wish I had that kind of skill!!!!

The Van Fam said...

Wow you guys weren't lying when you said there was a huge crowd at Jenny's! I'm so sad we missed it!