Alexis just started Sunbeams in primary a couple of weeks ago and they spotlighted her yesterday in primary. A teacher helped her fill in the blanks on this paper so they are really her answers.
I came down to earth from my Father above.
My home has four people and two animals to love.
I like to go swimming at Gramma's with my family.
If you see someone with blue eyes and brown hair, it could be me.
I like learning abc's when I go to school.
When I grow up I want to be a Mom. ( I think that would be cool)
In my spare time I think playing with my brother is fun.
And I like to eat broccoli and mac and cheese when the day is done.
I like the color pink when I am making art.
When I come to primary singing and wearing pretty dresses is my favorite part.
On Sunday Sunbeams is the class I go to .
Singing Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam is one of my favorite things to do.
I'm Alexis Baker.
Thanks for getting to know me.
Isn't that cute. I love my little girl.

1 comment:
That's way cute! They don't do spotlights in our ward. But I did help Seth give a talk on Sunday, look at my blog, we had a funny experience. How old is your boy now?
Post a Comment