It kind of sounds weird to say that I have a 4 year old. 3 didn't sound so bad but four means that she is officially a little girl, that she is really growing up. Four means that she is almost five which means that she is almost in kindergarten.
It goes without saying how much I love this little girl. I love how she always wants to help, how she plays with Blake, how she blows me kisses after I put her to bed. Alexis is strong, smart, courageous, giving, and just wonderful. I am blessed to have her in my life.

l

6 comments:
She's a doll. I loved her sunbeam spotlight. I bet she's the best little sunbeam. :)
she is beautiful! I like how you posted a b-day pic from each year :)
I just had to say something here! I somehow found your blog & I have to say that your adorable daughter is an absolute clone of her beautiful mother! How cute can one family get?!
It's so fun to see everyone from school and how all of their lives are going!
Have a great day!
Emily (Ernstrom) Stauffer
Hi Becky! I saw your blog link on your facebook page :)
She is precious!! Seriously the most gorgeous little girl I've ever seen! I can't believe you guys have a 4 yr old! It seems like yesterday I was at your wedding! Your family is adorable! So happy for you!
Ohhh! Alexis! I should email you the pic of Alexis, Ethan, and Macie before I moved! They all look soo young!
Four wonderful years! You are such a sweet mom to post that Becky! Miss you guys!
I can't believe she is 4. She looks just like you did at 4. All the little boys are going to be crying when she doesn't pay attention to them. We miss you guys. Hope you have a great time in Yellowstone. Wish we could be there. Love you, Aunt Laura
Post a Comment